FLEXPLUS – 100% GUARANTEE
Following the Covid-19 outbreak we are offering a special arrangement for the 2020/21 season for all bookings. Should your ski holiday be affected* by Covid-19, we will provide a credit voucher for 100% of the amount you have paid, regardless of the number of days before the holiday. You can then use the voucher to rebook at any time in the 2020/21 or 2021/22 season to the same value.
FLEXPLUS- REDUCED PAYMENT SCHEDULE
To further help in these difficult times, we have reduced the initial booking deposit from 50% to just 25%. A second payment of 25% will only be due 70 days prior to the holiday start date and the final 50% not until 28 days before the trip – far later than the balance is normally paid.
For bookings made within 70 days of arrival the initial payment will be 50% and for bookings made within 4 weeks of arrival the full 100% will be payable.
Government restrictions must be in place on the start date of your holiday to be entitled to our COVID-19 Flexplus. We reserve the right to ask for official documentation proving restrictions were in place on the start date of your holiday before refunds or credit notes will be processed. Any credit notes or refunds will be issued 30 days after the agreed start date of your holiday.
*Covid-19 Terms – Specific times they apply
Our Covid-19 Flexplus – 100% Credit Note applies if one or more of the following restrictions is affect you on the day you are due to travel:
- Your departure country’s foreign office advises against all non-essential travel to France.
- Your departure country’s foreign office advising against all non-essential travel to Switzerland (on the condition you have flights booked to Geneva).
- Closure of French borders.
- Closure of Swiss borders (on the condition you have flights booked to Geneva).
- Closure of your departure country’s borders.
- Your home country requires a mandatory quarantine period on your return. (This does not include a quarantine period on return due to a positive Covid test).
- Your home country introduces local lockdown measures preventing you from leaving your local area.
- French National or Local Government introduces obligatory quarantine measures for guests arriving into France or Avoriaz.
- French National or Local Government introduces local or general lockdown measures which result in the Avoriaz Chalets being able to accept guests.
If the Government Restrictions imposed, or the travel advice given by the French Government, or your home/return country’s Government, changes part way through your holiday forcing you to cut your holiday short, Avoriaz Chalets will not issue a credit voucher or refund for any part of your holiday. You will need to claim this on your travel insurance. If you wish to make a claim on your travel insurance, then Avoriaz Chalets will supply any documentation you need.
Avoriaz Chalets cannot accept liability, pay any compensation or supply a voucher, if the booking is cancelled due to concerns about future government restrictions being applied, a disinclination to travel because of Covid-19, or if your travel arrangements (flight, ferry or tunnel crossing ) are cancelled for any reason other than those listed above.
If you are showing signs or symptoms of Covid-19 or a test positive for COVID 19, provided that Avoriaz Chalets is “open for business” and can fulfil its contractual obligations, then Avoriaz Chalets does not accept any liability or responsibility to issue refunds or credit vouchers and will not pay any other compensation. You will need to claim this on your travel insurance. If you wish to make a claim on your travel insurance, then Avoriaz Chalets will supply any documentation you need.
All other Terms and Conditions as published, continue to apply.